Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Thank you, Merci, Tack, Dank :)

Merci !!!

Dear blog readers, 
thank you all for your nice, kind, detailed, useful, supprotive comments :D

I answerd you all in a comment :)

otherwise all the drawings you can see now are the only ones i did recently..

Fifikoussout is the nickname i gave to my cat Saphir.

About fashion, hmm, it might be hard for me, as i am not into fashion. i like to find myself, and get more about people's personality through clothes, but i dress like a 12 years old boy:






and for now, a lovely lovely song <3 
James Taylor and Carly Simon - You Can Close Your Eyes 





6 comments:

. said...

Hey Alice,

I didn't get a chance to comment on your last entry, but to me your blog makes you come across as the kind of idealized best friend that people make up in their heads - or OK, maybe that's just me - but it's like you're a little bit cooler, and more magical, (maybe a bit more French? ;) ) than any of us mere mortals can ever hope to be. So, basically, as long as you're you, your blog will have no choice but to be lovely. :)

Olga

notebookdoodles said...

i love the contrast of that top photo! so very cool =)

ps. it's so cute that your mom reads your blog and even comments!

love,sb

Laura said...

Hi Alice,

I guess I'm a bit too late with replying, but I'd like to say anyway how much I love your blog. I enjoy all kinds of posts you do, although I have a special thing for the polaroids. The reason why I think your blog is so special, is because you seem to have a different vision on things. The way you present life in your pictures as well as in your texts feel very unique to me. Keep up the good work! ;)

cleolikesyou said...

hello:) i just tagged you, check my blog

loveology said...

hihi sweet Alice!
You really deserve all these lovely comments! <3

<3
Mila.

Anonymous said...

Hello Alice, Just wanted to stop by and let you know that I love to stop by your blog. I love your drawings and your little photo entries. I also wanted to say thank you for reading my blog!