Monday, May 26, 2008

France : My cat, Saphir



My cat's name is Saphir,
(i nicknamed him Fifi Koussout, "koussout" being a word i invented, to refer to anything that is cute i a freaky way, and this is where the address of my blog comes from)

he's not pretty in any way.


He sleeps in my bed causing me asthma


he's huge like dog


his eyes are yukky yellow instead of emerald green


he's been beaten by his previous owners, so he's scared of his own shadow, and jumps or freaks out at any noise, or scatches you until blood if you touch his stomach..



he kills pretty birds and doesn't eat them..


he ruines my favorite blanket


but awww i love him so much <3 a="a" href="http://bp3.blogger.com/_C-s7DoawDKQ/SEoARKrnX8I/AAAAAAAABMg/jNXWQfq8o7Q/s1600-h/IMG_5808.JPG" onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}">

No comments: