Do you know the blog The Burning House ?
The concept is simple, what would you take if your house was on fire ?
so i participated, and here is what i would take; the things imposible to replace.
- A kimono my Grand Ma gave me
- A box (filled with photos) i bought in Spain when i was 11
- A copy of the Gradute i received from my danish friend
- A box my mum used to keep coarse salt
- An old salt shaker
- A snake bracelet i bought when i was a student in France
- My wisdom teeth
- A locket medallion with a photo of my mum insdide
- A clay ocarina i bought in Portugal as a kid
- an old glasses case
What would you take??