Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Hanson



I was a huge Hanson fan when i was a teenager.
Looking back, i think it was quite a healthy reference. (compared to 10 years old kids admiring Lady Gaga or Britney Spears today..)
I didn't relate so much to the big family/religious thing but they did (and still) seem sincere about making music for the art of it.
Today i don't concider their music as my perfect cup of tea, but watching a video or 2 once in a while always makes me smile :)
I find this remix quite cool. And the fact that 3 minutes of the 3:41 video is showing Taylor's face is a plus !

3 comments:

Camilla said...

Mmmbop!

T said...

i used to love them and i still do. their music just makes me happy! ^_^

FRU FANTASTISK said...

Nice blog! I loved Hanson soo much and had a really big crush on Zac. I don't anymore though. But it sure was a nice time in my life:)